Monday, October 5, 2009

For the Boys

It's Monday! And today's apron is all for the boys from Key2Life on Etsy
.
Get the last Airplane set!

Your little boy will love the airplanes on this apron, although when I told my daughter this was a little boy's apron, she said "Little girls like airplanes, too". So I guess it can be for either.

The chef's hat will fit a child's head between 18-22 1/2 inches round.

Adjustable Neck Strap
Fit Child between ages 3-8, Please let me know your child's age so that I can custom make the length to fit when you check out if your child is under 3.


Click to view this apron here>>

2 comments:

Evon said...

This is so adorable!!!!

new outlook said...

More communication tools in Outlook 2010 help you stay in touch and organized. Connect with others, manage your calendar, and stay on top of your to-dos with download Outlook 2010.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin