Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday's For the Birds


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers! Since many of you are likely crowed around a big bird "the Turkey" today, I thought we'd have a little birds theme in my apron discoveries. Grab that platter of mashed potatoes and jump up to your computer screen to find some "tweet" ones today. :)
First up is this unique block print apron featuring a little chickadee. I loved the art deco styling of this one as well as the simplicity. I think this would be an ideal everyday apron! I also thought the vintage fabric waistline is a nice modern kick to the design. You can Snag this one on Etsy from Art Goodies >


Then Pretty Ditty had a listing I just couldn't pass by. Its called "Perched" and I adore the mod print fabric in colors of steel, teal and pink. The fabric is imported from Japan and features little birds perched on treetops!
Purchase this one on Etsy >

*Don't forget to enter our Apron Giveaway this week - we're drawing the winner on Friday! For full details check our Carolyn's Kitchen post below. Happy Turkey Day to Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the cute little chickadee on the block print apron. Thank you so much for posting my apron "perched". I can't get enough of birds and aprons =). Happy Thanksgiving!
Jamie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin